I love reading, anything from fiction to learning about our planet to motivational and self development books. More recently it has been the self development books pushing me through and inspiring me to better myself. Don’t be shy with them either, I underline, highlight and make notes on pages I want to either read more about later or just to keep a note to myself. I really recommend doing this, unless its a borrowed book! But yeah go for it! It really helps me find a quick way back to a certain section that peaked my interest for a re-read later.
Below are a list of my favourite books. I brought them all off Amazon and I would recommend you give at least one a try! If anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them, so send me a message on my contact page.
- Rich20Something – Daniel Piazza
- Smarter, Faster, Better. – Charles Duhigg
- The Power Of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- Focus – Daniel Goleman
- The One Thing – Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management – Kevin Kruse
- It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be – Paul Arden
- The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- 5 Day Weekend – Nik Halik
‘The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.’Dr. Seuss
Subscribe below for updates on new content!